前往小程序,Get更优阅读体验!
立即前往
首页
学习
活动
专区
工具
TVP
发布
社区首页 >专栏 >英文面试题及回答(带中文翻译)

英文面试题及回答(带中文翻译)

作者头像
张树臣
发布2019-04-28 11:49:19
3.2K0
发布2019-04-28 11:49:19
举报
文章被收录于专栏:软件测试经验与教训

每天一道面试题

让我的分享带给你新思考

英文现在已经成为大多数公司对人才的必备要求之一了。对于知名大公司而言,英语面试也成为了面试中的常规项目。小编为大家整理出英语面试的问题和回复参考提示技巧,如果你能力很不错,英语也很棒,这是锦上添花,如果你口语和能力都没那么令人满意,多练习多准备有助于提高你的英文面试能力。

Q1: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

(你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q2:Give me a summary of your current job description.

(对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

Q3:Why did you leave your last job?

(你为什么离职呢?)

A1: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)

A2:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)

Q4:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

(在专业方面你如何评估自己呢?)

A1: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

(凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

A2:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

(依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

Q5: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

(我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

Q6:What do you think you are worth to us?

(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

Q7:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q8:Are you a multi-tasked individual? or Do you work well under stress or pressure?

(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?或者说你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

A:Yes, I think so. A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

(这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

Q9:What is your strongest trait(s)?

(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

A1:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

A2:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

A3:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

Q10: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

A1: (pause a few seconds)

(稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

(他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

A2:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

Q11:What personality traits do you admire?

(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

A1: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

(诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

A2: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.

(有"实际行动"的人。)

Q12:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

A1:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

(我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

A2:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

(我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

Q13:How do you normally handle criticism?

(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)

A1:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

(沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

A2:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

(我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)

Q14: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

A1: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

(胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)

A2:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

(不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q15:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

(你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

Q16:How do you handle your failure?

(你怎样对待自己的失败?)

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

(我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)

本文参与 腾讯云自媒体同步曝光计划,分享自微信公众号。
原始发表:2019-04-05,如有侵权请联系 cloudcommunity@tencent.com 删除

本文分享自 软件测试经验与教训 微信公众号,前往查看

如有侵权,请联系 cloudcommunity@tencent.com 删除。

本文参与 腾讯云自媒体同步曝光计划  ,欢迎热爱写作的你一起参与!

评论
登录后参与评论
0 条评论
热度
最新
推荐阅读
领券
问题归档专栏文章快讯文章归档关键词归档开发者手册归档开发者手册 Section 归档